Skip to content

Buy Trileptal Without Prescription

Chloe as Eris Buy Trileptal Without Prescription, In honor of the upcoming Discordian holyday 5/23, 23ae is hosting an Eris Pageant. It's very simple - just post photographs of people dressed up as Eris, online buying Trileptal hcl. Online buying Trileptal, If you know the person, or there's a story behind the picture, buy Trileptal from canada, Trileptal from canada, let us know.

How do I upload photos?
You'll notice that the comment box now has a line under it which says "You can add images to your comment by clicking here." It's fairly self explanatory, buy Trileptal online no prescription. Order Trileptal online c.o.d, If you need to upload the pix to the Internet somehow, I recommend imageshack.us, Trileptal from mexico. Buy generic Trileptal, What do I win?
It's not so much of a "contest" as it is a "dodge ball cannon". Trileptal pharmacy. Trileptal wiki. Online Trileptal without a prescription. Trileptal mg. Buy cheap Trileptal. Purchase Trileptal online no prescription. Buying Trileptal online over the counter. Trileptal dosage. Trileptal description. Trileptal street price. Trileptal for sale. Rx free Trileptal. Buy Trileptal online cod. Japan, craiglist, ebay, overseas, paypal. Order Trileptal online overnight delivery no prescription. Where can i cheapest Trileptal online. No prescription Trileptal online. Trileptal without a prescription. Where can i order Trileptal without prescription. Trileptal blogs. Herbal Trileptal. After Trileptal. What is Trileptal. Trileptal maximum dosage. Buy cheap Trileptal no rx. Cheap Trileptal no rx. Fast shipping Trileptal. Trileptal online cod. Buy no prescription Trileptal online. Trileptal price. Purchase Trileptal online. Trileptal forum.

Similar posts: Buy Sominex Without Prescription. Buy Fluoxetine Without Prescription. Buy Luvox Without Prescription. Buy Eurax Without Prescription. Buy Antabuse Without Prescription. Skelaxin use. Sumycin photos. Purchase Requip. Where can i cheapest 5-HTP online. Stromectol images.
Trackbacks from: Buy Trileptal Without Prescription. Buy Trileptal Without Prescription. Buy Trileptal Without Prescription. Buy Trileptal Without Prescription. Buy Trileptal Without Prescription. Trileptal forum. Trileptal canada, mexico, india. After Trileptal. Trileptal no rx. Buying Trileptal online over the counter.

19 Comments

1. Professor CramulusNo Gravatar says:

First off, here’s the beautiful Qhloe, of the FOOP Cabal:

IMG_3282.jpg

IMG_3289.jpg

edit2.jpg

2. Professor CramulusNo Gravatar says:

Next up is the illustrious Darth Cupcake, of the Greater Boston Cabal:

caption_this_dcup2.png

here’s one with a blank card so you can add your own caption:

caption_this_dcup.png

3. Professor CramulusNo Gravatar says:

Next is Himitsuhana, who I found on flickr.

himitsuhana.png

4. Professor CramulusNo Gravatar says:

I confess I have no idea who this is, but I love the picture:

adoration_of_eris.jpg

5. Brilliant idea, Cramulus! Here’s my submission.

33kswa1.jpg

6. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Michael K. Berry. Michael K. Berry said: Eris Pageant, in celebration of 5/23… http://tinyurl.com/2vgb4sk #discordian #eris #illuminati #ladygaga #mk-cultra #23 #5 #Robinhood [...]

7. Don’t know if this exactly fits what you’re looking for, but this is from the Krewe d’Eris Parade of 14 February 2010. I think that’s the siblings Eris, Aneris, and Spirituality.

8. Note to self: Hey, Reverend Loveshade, you fool, read the directions at the bottom that says “You can add images to your comment by clicking here.” I’m so used to having to type in code I wasn’t paying attention. I’ll blame it on my ADHD or whatever it is. Also 5/23 or 23/5 is Jake Jr. Day, or Day of the Elppin. It’s a day to pull minor Jakes or practical jokes.

In any case, below is from the Krewe d’Eris Parade of 14 February 2010. I think that’s the siblings Eris, Aneris, and Spirituality.

20100214_eris_0085.jpg

9. von B.No Gravatar says:

That’s a great pic there, Rev. Loveshade!

On the 23rd of May we Roman Cat-holics also have Pentecost, maybe I’ll spit on a hot-*dog* bun or something. ;)

10. May 23 (70 Discord): Jake Day Jr. (DJ)/Day of the Elppin (MH). Pull some small Jakes or
    practical jokes, especially those that cause embarrassment or the loss of personal modesty. In
    other words, do like the Elppin do. Remember, junior jakes should be fun! And legal. Don’t
    forget legal.

DJ is Discordians for Jesus and MH is Mythics of Harmonia.

Here’s the link http://discordia.loveshade.org/ek-sen-trik-kuh/holydays/discord.html

11. I’d probably ruin my soiled reputation if I didn’t post at least one photo of alleged Discordian American Princess Miley Ray Cyrus flashing. I mean flashing the Discordian number 5 sign, of course. What did you think I meant?36C5145822136C2EE9C002.jpg

12. Here’s Misa Amane from Death Note. Yes, the apple is black not golden, but here it represents death.

6aadeae6cc24d0484ef9a4b73b0af2a0.jpg?w=410&h=610

13. This one is from DragonCon of 2009.

eris-dc09.jpg

14. Forgive me for what almost amounts to advertising, but I can’t leave out Discordia Suicide, who is a 23-year-old model.

4902468b35f56.jpg

15. And no collection like this would be complete without the woman who is perhaps the most famous one who portrayed Eris/Discordia/Discord, Meighan Desmond. Here’s Meighan who portrayed a bitchy version of our goddess in the TV show Xena. (And remember, Planet Eris and its moon were originally named after people in Xena).

4444_12.JPG