Skip to content

Buy Eurax Without Prescription

Buy Eurax Without Prescription, Remember: Baby's are gifts, not punishments. You can return a gift, Eurax for sale, Eurax pictures, but you can't return a prison sentence.

Abortion is [...] not to be used as a constant easy-out card for women who do not want to take responsibility for a child.

Does consent to swimming imply consent to drowning, Eurax reviews. Eurax mg, (Does consent to sex imply consent to pregnancy?)

The common reply involves knowing and accepting the risks, which we can all agree with, Eurax samples. Purchase Eurax for sale, But what if we do accept the risk. What if we learn to swim and wear our water wings, Buy Eurax Without Prescription. What if our wings burst and we get a lung-full of water and panic and go under, get Eurax. Eurax description, At what point does it stop being acceptable to stand by and say, "It's your fault; I won't help you."

The answer is: it's never okay to stand by and let others suffer, Eurax maximum dosage. Eurax overnight, That's hurtful, and hurting people is bad, taking Eurax. Ordering Eurax online, Instead, even if we can't swim, buy Eurax without a prescription, Eurax pharmacy, we should call someone who can, look for flotation devices that we can throw to them, japan, craiglist, ebay, overseas, paypal, Generic Eurax, etc. Buy Eurax Without Prescription, Helping people is good.

So, australia, uk, us, usa, Eurax over the counter, even if they are being completely irresponsible and end up with an unwanted pregnancy, it's not okay for us to abandon them, buy Eurax without prescription. Order Eurax online overnight delivery no prescription, My desire to make them take responsibility is trumped by my moral obligation to help them in any way I can.

Let's have at it: A Discordian Advanced Debate and Apologetics Golden Something or Other (DADAGASM (Am I doing it right?)). The topic this thread: abortion, order Eurax no prescription. Online Eurax without a prescription, On Demand or Satellite. Without Apology or Fries With That?, Eurax australia, uk, us, usa. Is Eurax addictive. Buy cheap Eurax no rx. Eurax without a prescription. Comprar en línea Eurax, comprar Eurax baratos. Eurax steet value. My Eurax experience. Eurax from canada. Buy Eurax online no prescription. Eurax overnight. About Eurax. Low dose Eurax. Eurax without prescription. Where can i cheapest Eurax online. Eurax samples. Purchase Eurax. Is Eurax safe. Real brand Eurax online.

Similar posts: Buy Femara Without Prescription. Buy Proventil Without Prescription. Buy Avalide Without Prescription. Buy Singulair Without Prescription. Buy Lamictal Without Prescription. Vantin cost. Is Retin-A 0,05 addictive. Lithium Carbonate images. Retino-A Cream 0,025 use. Buy Tretinoin Cream 0,025 without prescription.
Trackbacks from: Buy Eurax Without Prescription. Buy Eurax Without Prescription. Buy Eurax Without Prescription. Buy Eurax Without Prescription. Buy Eurax Without Prescription. Is Eurax addictive. Buy Eurax from mexico. Order Eurax online overnight delivery no prescription. Eurax steet value. Eurax cost.

22 Comments

1. DingoNo Gravatar says:

Cheap pedantic point; plural = babies.

My take (not so much a debate) is that I have no interest in making anyone take responsibility for anything (and really, if you need to make someone take responsibility for their actions, is the best thing for them to have a child?)

Neither am I particularly interested in abortion as a moral obligation.

Abortion needs to be legal, because there are consequences if it is not. That should be the only consideration; should it be legal? I think yes. Other than that all we’re left with is intellectual masturbation over sexual politics.

Want reduction of abortion? Three things to hit

* Sex ed
    * Promotion of contraception
    * PR the heck out of adoption.

• Cheap, pedantic point: you wanted a colon, not a semi-colon. ;)

Your lack of interest leaves much to be enthused.

Abortion needs to be legal, because there are consequences if it is not.

Yes, consequences. Everybody uses that word, but I do not think it means what they think it means. We must be careful, because that word, “consequences,” has become a dog-whistle; it’s one step removed from a gender slur: “slut needs to accept the consequences; punish the whore!” In this case, say what you mean: banning abortion would make things worse.

• nonny mouseNo Gravatar says:

Just sayin’, I think dingo meant “consequences” in the actual sense that there are negative consequences. Like, illegal abortions means women will just go into back alleys and bleed to death or get infected or try to go to Mexico or whatever else the fuck scary bullshit used to happen back in the Bad Old Days.

Recalibrate your consequences-jumper is what I’m trying to say.

I could be wrong.

• Yes, I knew that, which is why I said “I do not think it means what they think it means.”

By referring to the “scary bullshit” as consequences, the implied message is that women are doing something bad and trying to get away with it by avoiding the consequences. A better word would be “complications” which most people understand are bad things that happen when stuff goes wrong. So, by avoiding complications, women are simply trying to do it the right way.

It’s always important to speak clearly and choose the right words, so that the listener doesn’t hear something we didn’t say. ;)

2. DialectetusNo Gravatar says:

“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said, in a rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.”
    “The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.”
    “The question is,” said Humpty Dumpty, “which is to be master that’s all.”
    Alice was too much puzzled to say anything, so after a minute Humpty Dumpty began again. “They’ve a temper, some of them—particularly verbs, they’re the proudest—adjectives you can do anything with, but not verbs—however, I can manage the whole lot! Impenetrability! That’s what I say!”[15]

• “I am to be the master!” the other anonymous said. “The words will mean what I say they mean.”

“Inconceivable!” the Sicilian replied. “Why, if everyone went around deciding willy-nilly what words meant, why, we’d have no language! Communication would cease!”

“I concur. That is why I declared myself to be the master, not you, nor everyone. From this day forth, Wesley shall be a fine and intimidating name for a pirate!”

Later that day, the poll results came in. Winning by a land-slide was Shakespeare’s long-lost descendant, Sarah Palin. All hail our new Poet-Grizzly Laureate.

• dialectetusNo Gravatar says:

Well then I can only assume that “the other anonymous” is in fact something not quite entirely unlike, if not entirely similar to a vogon…or an egg on a wall in suspenders….either way a silly person to listen to…of course all people are silly if you listen hard enough….shit, what is my silly ass saying now? i’m so cute when i think i know what’s going on….

3. DingoNo Gravatar says:

Good grief, I really thought I’d avoided that semantics there as best I could.

Yes, all I meant was, the bad things that happen when you do not allow legal access to abortion outweigh any benefits.

“Also: sometimes, it’s the pregnancy that’s the problem, not the having of a child, so adoption is not always an option.”
    Yes. Sometimes it is.

“Also: have you seen the statistics on foster care? Especially in America, foster care can best be described as “a department of the U.S. government.””
    FOSTER CARE may be. I was speaking about adoption. Also, I don’t see the relevance of it being a gov. department.

“Also: why should reduction of abortion be a goal? As far as I’m concerned, abortion is morally acceptable (if not laudable).”
    Generally I think it’s a good thing to reduce numbers, simply because nobody particularity enjoys having abortions. It’s much better to avoid the need. I also like skin cancer removal; but I’d like to see people slip slop slap instead.

• The “gov.dept.” was a joke about how poorly the foster system is run.

Less than half of kids up for adoption will never be adopted, thus any conversation about adoption is really a conversation about the foster system, which reminds me: I should do some research before continuing this conversation.

4. Professor Mu-ChaoNo Gravatar says:

Fries. I love eating dead babies.

I like abortions so much that I think people should have them even when they are not pregnant. I also think it should be legal until the kid is 18 years old.

Anyone who disagrees with me is Hitler.

5. nekkNo Gravatar says:

We have enough people. While you shouldn’t have started the creation-process, since it is already in motion, Abortion is a fair option if you care about the future of the planet.

Just throwin’ the crazy-people’s opinion out there ;)

*note: people may or may not be crazy, its not really up to you now is it?

• Don’t discredit yourself! The recognition of the planet’s carrying capacity combined with the realization that capitalist hegemony creates poverty and thus will always allow a large percentage of the population to starve which may include your child is quite rational. The crazies are the ones who can’t see that mushrooms control the government and the fury in my pants.

Also: why should we care about the future of this planet? What’s in it for me, besides a place to not be killed by the never-ending, icy-cold, soul-sucking darkness of space?

• nekkNo Gravatar says:

We care about the future of this planet because we sympathize with other organisms, and on a larger note, the beauty that is Earth. Sure, it will all be gone some day, but we are accelerating it in a way faster than you could ever imagine. I am not the best person to ask, as I have just recently joined VHEMT, but this video should answer quite a bit (though it also covers the Church of Euthanasia, which is similar, but quite a bit more extreme).

If anything, it is pretty entertaining :)

• Love me some CoE:

I like to watch the planes going in
          I like to watch the flames coming out

You had me at “We sympathize with other organisms.” That’s such a rare quality, why let it expire from the gene pool? A better way to help the organisms you sympathize with is Involuntary Human Extinction.

Now that’ll save the whales! :D

• nekkNo Gravatar says:

We are trying out best to spread the sympathy through NON-reproductive means, if we can do that perhaps that quality will NOT expire from the gene pool! As a discordians, we understand the power of memes and how they can very quickly spread. Frames of mind are not passed on genetically, it only seems that way because parent’s have knack to brainwash their kids into whatever they believe :)

• nekkNo Gravatar says:

Also, most Batman villains were members of the Involuntary Human Extinction Movement ;)

And as you can see, when you try to do things by force, it doesn’t usually end well :P

6. There’s only five levels of nesting for comments!

How are we supposed to have a conversation if we keep getting cut off?

Speaking of cutting things off, should I do a post on circumcision?

• nekkNo Gravatar says:

Nice segway XD

Though discordian extinction would be interesting, and would involve a very sharpened pineapple and traditional chanting about “fucking up dis kidz dick”. :P