Archive of entries posted by
Still trying to negotiate its own identity, caught between the paradise of its ideals and the realities of its history still fresh on our tongues, wheezing noisily. Gathered around looking concerned and asking about our stereos, might not be loud enough. Bumped very lightly into a limp and fangless thing: government-subsidized poets, vague nonsense zombies who wrote verses and talked revolution, with an insatiable hunger for news. Available in the usual place.
After the crash, the night mares came. “You'll never sleep alone,” mother whispered. “Not now, not forever.” Death would soon become fun again.
- No Bars, No Battery, No Service
- The Triumviri 1: Touring the Abandoned Emerald Factories of Beryltown (NSFW)
- The Triumviri 2: The Adventures of Rube Pink and the Pinky Ruby
- The Triumviri 3: Three Socks and a Sapphic Sapphire (NSFW)
- Voracious Infenders of the Realm
- Miscellaneous 1: Sleep is Not My Business
- Miscellaneous 2: Business is Not My Sleep
- A Jar of Contemporary Neo Pop Punk Psychedelic Trash (Chloe Hajjar)
- Fresh From the Keren Mines (Keren Or)
- Fluoridated For Your Enlightenment
- Carbon, Extender to the Throne
- The Dark Princess Reigns
- Prior Art of Sion
A small collection of symbols adorns your flesh. Do they represent current events, or just gossip? Why disparage gossip? Gossip helps us avoid bad people, bad places, bad “things.” A mole-ish sound-byte, precariously perched, falls to the ground silently. The in-jokes begin to itch. Welcome to Erisvale.
The chaos shall last forever! [gallery link="file" columns="1"]