Have a friendly class talk. Permit each child to tell any part of the unit on "Courtesy in the Corridors and on the Stairs" that he enjoyed. Name some causes of disturbance in your school.
Chapter 1, THE EPISTLE TO THE PARANOIDS
- - Lord Omar
1. Ye have locked yerself up in cages of fear - - and, behold, do ye now complain that ye lack FREEDOM!
2. Ye have cast out yer brothers for devils and now complain ye, lamenting, that ye’ve been left to fight alone.
3. All Chaos was once yer kingdom; verily, held ye domination over the entire Pentaverse, but today ye wax sore afraid in dark corners, nooks, and sink holes.
4. O how the darness do crowd up, one against the other, in ye hearts! What fear ye more than what ye have wroughten?
5. Verily, verily I say unto you, not all the Sinister Ministers of the Bavarian Illuminati, working together in multitudes, could so entwine the land with tribulation as have yer baseless warnings.
Despite strong evidence to the contrary, persistant rumor has it that it was Mr. Momomoto’s brother who has swallowed Mr. Momomoto in the summer of ’44.